S’mores Monkey Bread
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup crushed graham crackers or graham cracker crumbs
4 cans Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
1 cup milk chocolate chips (6 oz)
1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
1 1/4 cups marshmallow creme
3/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 6-cup (9-inch) fluted tube cake pan or angel food (tube) cake pan with cooking spray.
2. In large food-storage plastic bag, mix sugar and cracker crumbs. Separate each can of dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Place 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in sugar-crumb mixture; shake well. Continue to add more biscuit pieces to sugar-crumb until all are completely coated.
3. Layer biscuit pieces, chocolate chips and marshmallows in pan.
4. In 1-quart saucepan, melt marshmallow creme, butter and vanilla over medium heat. When mixture begins to boil, cook and stir 1 minute. Pour over biscuits, chips and marshmallows in pan.
5. Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Place plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm.
*Get Chunky – To boost the graham cracker flavor of this recipe, layer 1/2 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers between your biscuits as well!
**Finishing Touches – Melt 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, then drizzle them over the finished cake for a truly delectable dessert that everyone will want “s’more” of!
Photo & Recipe credit>Pillsbury