It’s the little things in life that make all the difference!
- A 5-minute massage. Ask your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend to trade. Or if you’re single, get a spa pedicure in one of those amazing massage chairs.
- A long phone conversation, like you used to have in junior high. Curl up with your cell, call a dear friend, and start reminiscing.
- 10 minutes with an animal. Petting an animal is actually quite meditative. If you don’t have a pet, head to your local dog park and make a new furry friend.
- An extra dollar in your pocket. Bring lunch from home and put your usual lunch money aside for a rainy day.
- Finding money you didn’t know you had. Leave a ten in your coat pocket and then forget about it. Future you will be pretty psyched.
- Receiving a hand-written letter. Become a pen pal—even if it’s to someone you know in person—so you can both give and receive non-e-communication.
- A sweater straight from the dryer on a cold day. If you can push a button, this simple pleasure can be yours at any time.