In-a-Hurry Chicken Curry
- 1 16 ounce packagefrozen stew vegetables
- 4 large chicken thighs, skin removed (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 10 3/4ounce cancondensed cream of potato soup
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
1. Place frozen stew vegetables in a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, stir together soup and curry powder. Pour soup mixture over all.
2. Cover; cook on low-heat settting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Remove chicken from bones and, if desired, break into large pieces. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Photo & Recipe credit> http://www.bhg.com/recipe/chicken/in-a-hurry-chicken-curry/