We had a huge football gathering today and I made several dishes today I will be posting them all. The Beer-Cheese Fondue was a huge hit I recommend this appetizer for any occasion. I served it with baked French bread you could serve this with any kind of bread and/or crackers.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread (Cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese spread loaf, cubed (I preferred to us Velvetta cheese)
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen chopped broccoli (from 12-oz bag), cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup regular or nonalcoholic beer (I used regular beer any brand will do)
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard